Mr. Nathan Stauffer
Email: Mr. Stauffer
Mr. Jeremy Fewell
Email: Mr. Fewell
Please note the following schedule change: Graduation is June 14, 2014 at 11:00 am.
|CLASS TIME SCHEDULE 2013 - 2014|
|HIGH SCHOOL||MIDDLE SCHOOL|
|A Lunch||C Lunch||B Lunch|
|(1) 8:10-9:04||(1) 8:10-9:04||(1) Exploratory||8:10-9:04|
|(2) 9:08-9:58||(2) 9:08-9:58||(2) A CORE||9:08-9:58|
|(3) 10:02-10:52||(3) 10:02-10:52||(3) B CORE||10:02-10:52|
|(4) 10:54-11:24 Lunch||(4) 10:56-11:46||(4) SRT||10:56-11:26|
|(5) 11:28-11:49 (SSR)||(5) 11:46-12:07 (SSR)||(5) B Lunch||11:28-11:58|
|(6) 11:49-12:39||(6) 12:09-12:39 Lunch||(6) SSR||12:00-12:39|
|(7) 12:43-1:33||(7) 12:43-1:33||(7) C CORE||12:43-1:33|
|(8) 1:37-2:27||(8) 1:37 -2:27||(8) D CORE||1:37 - 2:27|
|(9) 2:31-3:21||(9) 2:31-3:21||(9) Exploratory||2:31-3:21|
The mission of North Miami Middle/High School is to establish a learning community that fosters excellence and teaches students essential skills needed for an ever-changing future.
- We believe in developing the full potential of all students.
- We believe the students must be aware of the moral, legal, social, and economic standards of society and the community in order to be responsible, active citizens.
- We believe in developing the personal worth of each student.
- We believe all students have a right to a learning experience every day.
- We believe students must recognize that education is a privilege in which all must share responsibility.
- We believe we should strive to foster constructive communication with the community in order to promote successful learning.
- We believe that the broad range of student capabilities and talents in our school requires a variety of service and programs to meet the needs of students as they prepare for the future.
- We believe we must evaluate and adjust our goals as necessary to meet the needs of all students.
Education for Today, Success for Tomorrow.